Monday, February 9, 2015

Kim Gary, Mid Valley Megamall

Address:
G(E)-005, Ground Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours:
I suppose it follows Mid Valley Megamall's time, 10am-10pm
Time Visited:
Sunday, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
Attire worn:
Casual
Item(s) Ordered (Photos taken as inconspicuous as possible with my phone):
None. I don't know was it because it's approaching near Chinese New Year and everyone's rushing for last minute shopping or if it's always this way on a Sunday.

I approached Mid Valley area at around 12:30pm, it was massively jammed. I couldn't even get near a parking entrance and was detoured out of the way. I then came around again and this time headed towards Gardens and tried to park at the Premier parking. It was worse. Full to the brim and everytime I decided to illegal park, when I went around the bent again, somebody else has already thought of the same thing at the exact same spot. I exited the parking (good thing there's no charge) and decided to take the LRT and KTM commuter to go there. It was just as bad an idea. It was jam packed full of people. What's going on?!?!?! Why are there so many people?!?!?

I finally arrived at Mid Valley Megamall at around 1pm and Kim Gary was also full to the brim with a line waiting. And so I decided to walk around the shopping mall. Let me tell you, it was so massively full of people, I have no idea why. At 2pm I tried Kim Gary again. Still no go. Still loads of people and the line increased. And so I headed to Jamaica Blue for awhile (review on the next blog post). After that, around 3pm, I went to Kim Gary again. It was still freaking full with an even longer queue! These people are crazy. And so I decided to go home.

Total Wallet Damage:
RM0. No chance to dine there.

Final Verdict:
1/10? I don't know. But I'm guessing because Chinese New Year is approaching and coupled with the weekend people are flocking to Mid Valley for last minute shopping? I don't remember it being this full and so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt by giving it 1 point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment