Tuesday, December 23, 2014

myBurgerLab, Sea Park

Address:
14, Jalan 21/22, SeaPark, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
Opening Hours:
Tuesdays - Sundays: 5pm - 10.15pm
Time Visited:
Sunday evening around 5:30pm
Attire worn:
Casual
Item Ordered (Photos taken as inconspicuous as possible with my phone):
None. I arrived just after a short drizzle and already I'm seeing an insane crowd inside the small confined space of the shop. Outside seats 2 person whom I believe are waiting for a seat or their meal and a group of around 6-7 people talking to one of the staff on their order.

Seeing that insane amount of people inside such tiny dining area is enough to deter me from even walking in. That's what happens when media get a hand on helping you promote. You get crazy amount of customers till you can't handle. Watching that level for just burgers has increased my level of stress significantly since I'm just a lone diner and queuing to order on an already full to the brim seating area just isn't worth my time to investigate. I don't care if it takes you to heaven and back and make you feel high like you're on drugs, I'd rather have a chilled and relaxed dining place with food that's good enough than a phenomenal gourmet burger with the stresses of dining. And so I decided to take my business elsewhere.

Total Wallet Damage:
RM0. Unless you count the petrol cost to drive there which I don't know the amount.

Final Verdict:
0/10. If you're a lone diner, avoid at all cost because you're never gonna have a good dining experience from such a famous, popular outlet. If you're determined to get a burger, you're definitely gonna wait long for one seeing the amount of people and the only way you're getting a seat is if you share the table with someone else while you cram yourself up with other people. Not to mention the stress of empathy seething on you (if you're the kind of person who's like me who is very well aware of your surroundings) seeing the crowd awaiting their turn to have a seat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment