Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rekindle, SS2

Address:
25, Jalan SS2/64, Petaling Jaya
Opening Hours:
Tues-Sun, 1030am-1130pm
Time Visited:
A Sunday evening. Around 4pm
Attire worn:
Casual
Item Ordered (Photos taken as inconspicuous as possible with my phone):
Latte
To tell you the truth, I frequent this place often due to the vicinity not having any other decent enough cafe for my coffee fix and this area is a place that I come by quite often for dinner.

Well, the Latte in itself is quite tasty in nature, they expertly brewed it with their own blend of coffee and had made the coffee art skillfully. Getting them to serve a glass of water is like asking them to jump off a cliff. However, the person taking my order is mild mannered enough and offers helpful suggestion while patiently awaiting my decision. I sat down at a place close to the door. Order came within 10 minutes.

During that time, it wasn't that pack with people but still quite a number. Noise level weren't all that distracting till I can't think and my seating was a little chilly in the beginning but the warm coffee puts me back into the right temperature.

Overall, the experience was moderate and if I were in an anxious state, it does calm me a little. And so out of a scale of 10, I give it an 8.

Final Verdict:
8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment