Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A-Lone Diner Event Special: 2nd 1Malaysia International CFA Cat Show 2015

A photoshoot session with one of the cats
When is my turn to be groomed. LOL
During the day where the MTV World Stage 2015 is about to be held, within the same area holds a much quieter event that created less buzz and yet has captivated my interest in having a lookaround.

It was held in Sunway Pyramid Convention Center that day and is only a one day event. Cats with their fine furs being groomed till they look astounding very much outnumber the people that were there to observe and in their comfortable carrier cases as they awaited to be judged and awarded.

Despite the halls very big capacity, it was filled with almost silence as people all around watched in appreciation on some of the cats as they were being judged. There were about 7 judges in total with 2 from Finland, 2 from Russia, 1 from Hong Kong, 1 from Australia and 1 from Japan. All had their own set of criteria in terms of looks and they were asked to do certain tasks to ascertain further on other aspects.

While I was looking around in the hall, it was close to the end of the competition. All that were mostly heard by me during the announcements were numbers of the cats being called out as they are being judged on their last leg before being determined on who would be awarded a ribbon on the respective judges in their category. The stage that were setup had nothing ongoing and it's just a black pitch darkness which I guess they were merely using for the award ceremony at the end. During my brief period there, it was never used at all.

Over at the center of the hall, there were a number of cat related items being sold and that's where the draw of the public most congregate. Each judge has their own booth where they will take upon a number of cats and judged them from there one at a time.

Truth be told, I never knew there were such an event before but then again, there is nothing much to do in an event such as this since all I did were stroll around looking at some of the cats that are still there and see the judge in action when they meddle with a cat in looking for their needed criteria.

I accidentally bumped into a blogger friend of mine who related to me that he will not be attending the MTV World Stage but rather he was just here to walk around. If you ask me, it would clearly be an odd choice to walk around when MTV World Stage always garner a massive crowd around this place and congest it up with major difficulty in securing a parking spot. Anyway, it was nice to know that he still recognize me because I could hardly recognize him if he didn't call out to me.

I went in and out of the event in a duration of 30 minutes and had seen everything that I had needed to see within that timeframe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment